- Prolog is a vibe. Using log files to capture that vibe - an exemplar bash script.
- Memoization of recursive functions in Haskell. State monad 101, a practical tutorial introduction.
- TypeScript vs Haskell. And the difference between structural & nominal type systems.
- Trust your intuition. Kahneman's book misses the forest for the trees.
- Quotes. An interactive graph of quotes linked together by words common between them.
- Curiosity is the basis of science, not the scientific method. A fragile light, easily extinguished.
- Mirage you are. Things don't exist, yet they do: Explaining the difference between conventional and inherent existence.
sights and sounds
the universe is its own simulation
the promise of words
come dream with me
murmur to me softly
they tell me it’s all right
in the wind rustle leaves
the moon, and the night